Here is the bottom line up front; If you request our Simple Home Warranty with your home inspection, you will get 18 months of coverage for the price of 12 months.
How Does it Work?
- Have us complete your home inspection.
- Request the Simple Home Warranty (best coverage available on the market today GUARANTEED).
- At the time of purchase, 6 FREE months will be added to the warranty term just because the home was inspected by us = 18 Month Home Warranty!
- *If we do not inspect the home, No worries! You can still get the 12 month Simple Home Warranty with all of the same coverage.
The Simple Home Warranty has the broadest coverage for the longest term on the market and it’s the least expensive warranty option on a per month basis. Get the best home warranty available and request the Simple Home Warranty for your real estate transaction!
Why this Warranty?
- Appliances are NOT excluded by age. If it was working at the inspection then it is covered. Also, there an unlimited number of HVAC units, water heaters, kitchen appliances, etc. are covered. Other warranties will up charge for additional systems and appliances. Watch out for up charges with other warranties and make sure all of your systems and appliances are covered.
- Underground sewer and water lines are covered. No other warranty offers this coverage.
- Roof leaks covered at no extra charge. Other warranties will up charge for roof leak coverage.
- Choose your own contractor for warranty repairs if you desire. Most warranties make you use their contractor.
- No “pre-existing condition” excuses to avoid coverage. If we inspect the property and find the item in question to be in good working order at that time, then it is covered.
- Simple square footage pricing model with no add-on fees.
- If you ever have a claim and it is denied but you can find another warranty that covers that type of claim, then we will cover it or you will receive every dime back that you have ever paid into the warranty!
- Sump and sewage pumps covered at no extra charge.
- Washers and dryers covered at no extra charge.
- Alarm systems covered at no extra charge.
- Refrigerator ice makers covered at no extra charge.
- Garage door hinges and springs covered at no extra charge.
- Premium option available for mold and radon coverage.
- Coverage can be added for pool/spa and septic tank pumping.
- Free listing coverage if you are the seller of a property. Other warranties up charge for this coverage.
Less Than 1,500 sq ft ($395)
1,501 – 2,500 sq ft ($475)
2,501 – 3,000 sq ft ($515)
3,001 – 4,000 sq ft ($560)
4,001 – 5,000 sq ft ($655)
5,001 – 6,000 sq ft ($865)
6,001 – 9,999 sq ft ($0.16 per sq ft)
More Than 10,000 sq ft ($0.19 per sq ft)
*Sq Ft must include basement (even if unfinished)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the 18 month term begin? The warranty term will begin once the warranty has been paid for, this usually occurs at closing.
Will the warranty cover old equipment? Yes, old equipment will be covered with no pre-existing conditions.
What happens after I order the warranty? You will receive an email confirmation within 24-48 hours with the invoice included. If we see that additional information is needed to process the warranty, we will give you a call.
Can I pay for the warranty directly? Yes, just choose “person ordering warranty-payment not at closing” on the order form and we will call you for payment.
Can the warranty be paid for at closing? Yes, once the warranty is ordered, you will get a confirmation email with the warranty invoice. This can also be sent to the closing attorney so that the warranty amount can be added to the closing documents. On the order form, you will need to note whose funds should be deducted from at closing as per the signed contract.
How do I get listing coverage including the HVAC? If we completed the inspection, simply order the warranty and the seller will have listing coverage until closing. At closing, the warranty can be paid for and the buyer’s 18 month term will begin.
Can I buy the warranty if you did not do the home inspection? Yes, but it will be for 12 months. The 6 free additional months are only available if we complete the home inspection. Even at a 12 month term, this warranty is the best warranty on the market today.
What is the deductible or service call fee? You can choose the $75 or $150 service call fee level. The $75 deductible buy down option increases the warranty price by $75 (however this reduces the deductible for the life of the policy).
What company provides this home warranty? The warranty is backed by Residential Warranty Services, a national home warranty company. NWF Inspections is an affiliate of Residential Warranty Services.
What does the no “pre-existing conditions clause” mean? Many warranty companies will say that an appliance or component has a pre-existing condition and will deny coverage. If we inspect the property and deem the appliance or component functional, the item will then be considered to have no pre-existing conditions and will be covered.
Will I get a hard copy of the warranty package? Yes, the warranty package will be mailed to the address of the covered property.
Can I choose my own contractor for warranty claim repairs? Yes, you can choose to use your own contractor or an “in network” contractor. Please make sure you notify us of the claim and give us a chance to review the estimate prior to any work being completed.
What is the “Premium Option”? The Premium Option adds coverage for items that no other home warranty will cover. This option includes $2500 of mold growth coverage, $1200 of radon remediation coverage (if a radon test was completed and was below 4.0 pCi/L), and increases the coverage level of the underground sewer and water pipes to $6000 ($4000 of coverage is included in the base warranty). This option adds $200 to the initial cost of the warranty.
Does this warranty cover pools? Pool coverage can be added for $175.This option covers the mechanical components of in-ground pools and spas.
Does this warranty cover septic tank pumping? Septic tank pumping can be added for $35. This option covers one septic tank pumping in case of failure due to a full septic tank.
Have another question? Email us now for a quick answer!
Ready to order? Click here to order!